Our client is a flagship private school in the Northern Territory. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks suitably qualified Drama teachers and Mathematics teacher for positions commencing 2018. This school prides itself on traditional and providing a highly academic education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- English & Humanities (ability to teach senior)
- Immediate start
- 12-month contract – view to continuation
- Rural town only 20 minutes from Palmerston
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Full relocation compensation
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV and quote job reference #WEB1712-524100SP - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1712-524100SP – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #SEK1712-524100SP or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).