Our client is a highly regarded P-12 independent school in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. The school aims to provide a holistic, well-rounded educational opportunity for students with an impressive co-curricular programme in place. Staff enjoy working in a highly collegial, supportive environment where positive relationships are created and maintained.
About the Role:
- Year 9 English
- Year 9 Humanities
- Home group responsibilities
- Full-time, fixed term role for term 1 to commence as soon as possible
- Possibility of an extension for the right candidate
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Eloise, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525556EH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525556EH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).