Smart Teachers in Australia is recruiting for an English and Humanities teacher at a prestigious independent school, located in a vibrant township in regional Victoria, Australia. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment with modern facilities and presents broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
- English and Humanities teacher
- Teaching year 7 and year 8 English and Humanities (equivalent to Key Stages 3 and 4)
- Full-time, fixed term, 12-month contract
- Job reference: #TES1611-157183MF
- Facilitate an integrated curriculum where inquiry-based learning provides the development of key skills for learning
About the school:
- Co-educational secondary school caters for year 7 to year 12 (ages 12 to 18)
- Follows Catholic traditions and values
- Incorporates 21st century learning philosophies into all curriculum
- Large and growing school located three hours from Melbourne
Our client school is located in a vibrant regional town, three hours’ drive from Victoria’s capital city, Melbourne. The town is known for its picturesque scenery and the fresh produce it has to offer. People in the region enjoy an outstanding work and life balance with a variety of arts, culture, sports and recreational activities to suit all interests. Enjoy a warmer climate in comparison to Melbourne, and a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a valid visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time.
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number #TES1611-157183MF. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.