Our client is seeking dynamic and engaging educators to join this independent co-educational school where opportunities for learning are equally valued for boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 12. With a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7-12 English – with willingness to teach Junior Mathematics
• Role commencing Term 1 2020
• Full-time, Fixed Term 12 month contract
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be a qualified Secondary Teacher
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a valid WWCC check
• Be generous with time and willing to contribute to the school community
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542043FL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542043SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).