Vinschool is seeking dynamic, dedicated and licensed English Foreign Language Teachers to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach English as a Foreign Language classes at Primary/Secondary (through Grade 12) levels in a non-profit bilingual school system. Successful applicants will be suitably trained and qualified, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
· Teaching English as a Foreign Language to students according to the requirements of the school curriculum.
· Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
· Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
· Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
· Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development and health.
· Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
· Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
· Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
· Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
· Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Minimum Education Requirements:
Bachelor/Master in Education
Or Bachelor/Master in English and Literature/ Applied Linguistics + TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
Freshly Graduated is applicable
· DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional
background screening may be required in accordance with child
protection and safeguarding expectations.
· Please provide a sample Lesson Plan for a 35 to 45 minute lesson.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
· Fluent level English speaker with an accent discernible to Vietnamese
· Strong presentation, communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations and team work.
· Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted and positive outlook.
- 6 weeks initial training paid
- International medical insurance
- Paid holidays and summer payment
- 2 way airfare and relocation allowance for overseas hires
- Accommodation/housing allowance provided
- Settling allowance
- Discount for children's tuition fee (bilingual education)
- Vísa, Work permit and residence card provided