Due to the expansion of our Primary School we are looking for new staff to join us.
- Fully qualified for primary education
- Fluent in English
- at least 3 years of experience in working with second language or EAL pupils
- willingness to settle in the vicinity of The Hague
- Qualified in teaching English as a Second Language
- Good awareness of the Common European Framework of references for Languages
- Good ICT skills and an understanding of ICT use in an educational context
- Experience in international or intercultural education
- Knowledge of other EU languages is an advantage
- Being innovative and versatile with good organizational skills
- Active contribution to school development in general
- Excellent social and communicative skills and works well in a team
- Willingness to learn Dutch
- An appointment based on the Dutch teachers collective labour agreement (CAO PO) for primary education on the relevant pay scales.
- A permanent contract subject to the recognition of teaching qualifications by the Dutch authorities and successful completion of a year probationary period
- An attractive relocation package with HR assistance to help with your relocation to The Hague (if applicable)
- Ongoing Professional Development
Recruitment will be performed in collaboration with Stichting NOB. Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their application letter, CV and a completed job application form to the attention of Mr F. van de Kerkhof, director of the European School The Hague before the 25th of September 2017. Please send the application by email to email@example.com and indicate: 2017-22 ESL teacher and your name.
For candidates who have passed the selection procedure an interview and trial lesson will be part of the recruitment process and will take place in the first week of October
Information about the European School The Hague can be found on www.eshthehague.nl and on www.rijnlandslyceum.nl whereas the site www.eursc.eu gives general information about the European Schools.
The Europese School Den Haag (ESH), which opened in August 2012 is a part of the foundation Rijnlands Lyceum. ESH is an accredited European School providing tuition to students in the age range of 4 to 18 leading up to the European Baccalaureate. ESH is located at Houtrustweg 2, in The Hague, the Netherlands.