HD Beijing, a member of the Hurtwood House China family of schools, is seeking to appoint an outstanding English Curriculum Coordinator.This is a unique opportunity to join a prestigious bilingual school, in an inspiring environment, and with the collegiate support of the Hurtwood House family in China and the UK.
Following its successful launch in August 2017, HD Beijing is quickly establishing itself as one of the City’s leading bilingual primary schools.The School is superbly located in the Dongba region of the capital – to the northeast of Beijing City itself. HD Beijing offers a genuinely outstanding international education that blends the best of British with the best of Chinese. The curriculum provides students with a broad and balanced learning experience – one in which tradition meets creativity, and East meets West.
We want our English Curriculum Coordinator to be someone who:
- can develop a broad and balanced English curriculum that transitions seamlessly between years groups
- will set and maintain high teaching and learning standards
- is experienced in successfully leading and managing staff towards a common goal
- is engaging, possesses excellent communication skills and has strong emotional intelligence
- develop a collaborative and supportive culture amongst International and Chinese colleagues, in which information, ideas and resources are shared
- can deliver well-planned, engaging and creative learning experiences for their students
- will contribute to the co-curricular programme and whole-school activities in a committed and enthusiastic manner.
- will work co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please click on the Apply Now button beneath the advert text - here you will be able to download an application form. After considering the details of the candidate information pack, complete all sections of the application form including the supporting statement that sets out your interest in this position, how you meet the requirements of the role and your ambitions for the school. Completed application forms should be submitted to TES via the “My Completed Application” section by the closing date.
The closing date for applications is Friday 18th May 2018
Preliminary discussions with candidates will take place early May. First round interviews will take place on a rolling basis and early application is therefore advised. Shortlisted candidates will be notified, and final round interviews arranged accordingly.
Hurtwood House China reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
Please contact Sze-Ting Lee on +44 207 788 7937 or email@example.com should you have any questions or wish to arrange an informal discussion about this role.
HD Beijing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to an appropriate criminal background check and satisfactory reference checks.