Our client is a highly reputable independent school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities.
About the Role:
• English, Drama/Communication Studies Teacher
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Abilty and or experience is preferable in both English, Drama and Communication Studies
• Interest and passion in pedagogy, particularly in Cultures of Thinking and Making Thinking Visible
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #TES2101-547061FL – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2101-547061SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
New South Wales