Teacher of Secondary English/EAL
For August 2018, we are looking for a teacher of Secondary English, particularly with EAL experience, in our growing Secondary school.
Charter International School has grown over 14 years from a small Kindergarten to its current size of 330. Charter is fully accredited by CIS and WASC and is a Cambridge Examination Centre offering A Level, IGCSE and Checkpoint examinations.
Applicants should have:
· A teaching degree or a relevant degree + PGCE
· A minimum of three years’ experience
· Experience in working with EAL students across the Secondary age range
· Experience with/Knowledge of IELTS is an advantage
· The ability to offer other activities or skills to enhance the students learning outside the classroom.
The package includes a competitive salary, housing allowance, flights and health insurance (for spouse included), free school places for 2 children.
Applicants should look at further application details on the school website and send:
· A full CV with the names and contact details of at least 3 professional referees (one of whom must be your current head).
· A letter of application (2 A4 sides maximum)
Charter International school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, such as the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), if UK based, or the equivalent if overseas, as well as written/verbal reference checks from previous employers. Any offer of appointment will be subject to the above checks being successfully completed.
Further school information can be seen on the school website www.charter.ac.th
Applications should be sent by Friday June 1st to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.