CFBL‘s education is based on bilingual and bi-cultural teaching methods accredited by the French Department for Education.
We are looking for individuals who are committed, passionate and well-qualified with a good knowledge of French and a good understanding of Primary and Secondary curriculum of the French Department for Education.
What we offer:
- Great working environment
- Free school meals for teachers
- 16 weeks holiday
- Social Club for staffs
- Benefits: Life Insurance, Income Protection, Private Health Insurance
- Extra curricular activities with children
- Location: Kentish Town West (Overground) - Kentish Town and Camden Town (Underground)
- Working hours: 8:45 am until 3:45 pm
What you offer:
- Adaptable to different cultures
- Primary teaching experience, preferably teaching year 5/6
- A good understanding of the French language
Please click the apply now button to submit your application
The closing date is Monday 26th June 2017 at 5:00 pm
Interviews will take place w/c 3rd July 2017
CFBL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Bureau.