English & History Teacher
Our client is a long-standing elite Independent school in central Brisbane. The school boasts academic excellence and state-of-the-art facilities and resources. Teachers at this school are hard-working and at the cutting edge of pedagogy, innovation and 21st century teaching and learning practices.
About the Role:
• Middle Years English & History Teacher
• 4 Week Contract
• Commence 7 May 2019
• Candidates with experience and a passion for the holistic education of young men highly regarded
• Central Brisbane location
• Elite independent school
• Outstanding student behaviour
• Innovative and rigorous academic and extra-curricular programs
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla quoting job reference #WEB1904-536032KW - email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1904-536032KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!