Our client is a co-educational secondary school, based in NSW Riverina region, part of the Catholic Education Diocese of Wagga Wagga. The College community builds strong relationships with families in the small rural communities which surround it.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary 12-month contract
• Commences Term 1 2021
• Teaching Years 7-12 English Teacher
• Potential to teach HSIE (subjects are dependable on the teacher)
• Be a qualified and experienced teacher living in Australia.
• Provide a minimum of three professional references.
• An understanding of and commitment to the ideals of Catholic Education
• An informed understanding of inclusive, learner-centred pedagogy
• Be registered or can be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold an NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Thomas, quoting job reference #TES2102-547263TH – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2102-547263SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
(02) 9279 0999
New South Wales