English Intervention Teacher
Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield
£95-£170 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for English Intervention Teachers to provide additional teaching support to students at schools across Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield. The role would include working with C/D (Grade 3 and Grade 4) borderline students to help them with exam and revision preparation. Work will be on a 1:1 and small group basis.
To be considered for this position we would ideally like you to have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), however we would also be interested to speak to FE Teachers and Tutors and people with an English degree who have a strong background in tutoring to GCSE level.
What Vision for Education offer
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As a valued Vision for Education employee you will benefit from:
- Excellent hourly rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an Educare package worth £390
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an English Teacher or Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.