Welcome to Mayfield School! And thank you for your time considering our vacant position.
- Are you an existing successful leader in English? Or do you have the potential and ambition to be an outstanding leader and are looking for the right opportunity to step up?
- Are you looking for a dynamic, supportive and hardworking English faculty with which to continue your professional development?
- Do you want to work in a team that collaborates effectively and works for their students to improve their life chances?
- Would you like to work in a school that invests in developing and growing leaders through internal and external CPD opportunities?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then Mayfield School is the right place for you.
Please note CV's are no longer accepted
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Mayfield is a brilliant, thriving school where children achieve fantastic results in their GCSEs, A-Levels and BTEC qualifications in partnership with their hardworking and highly skilled teachers. However, we believe education is about...