GHCIS is seeking an experienced and dedicated A-level English Language Teacher.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an A-level Teacher of English Language at Guanghua Cambridge International School (Shanghai).
Guanghua is a very competitive private A-level school in Shanghai; we have approximately 550 students in total and follow the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) syllabus. Despite being only five years old, we have already proven ourselves as one of the top A-level schools in Shanghai. We have already had several graduates attending top universities across the world, including Cambridge and Oxford. Due to expansion, we have a new post for an English Language teacher.
- Very competitive salaries and housing allowance
- Full medical insurance
- Completion bonus
- Reimbursement for round trip airfare
GHCIS could be an attractive option for you if you:
· Hold a valid degree in the relevant subject area and can demonstrate excellence and expertise in your specialist area
· Are a qualified teacher
· Have relevant teaching experience
· Welcome cultural diversity and appreciate different thinking between Easterners and Westerners
· Care for students and put students at the centre of everything
** Please note that we prefer teachers currently living in China with a working visa**
http://www.ghcis.com/ (Chinese website, updated frequently)
http://ghcis.com/index_en.aspx (English website, updated less frequently)
For all inquiries, please contact Ms. Hannah Beasley (email@example.com)