Woodlands Primary School is expanding its leadership team to support its journey as an improving school. An essential part of this exciting phase of growth and development is to expand the current Middle Leadership in school to include new Phase Leaders, English Lead and a Special Educational Needs Leader. This is a rare opportunity for dynamic and motivated professionals to join our team in order to make a very real difference to the lives of our children.
After a difficult Ofsted inspection in 2017, governors are now seeking innovative and inspiring middle leaders to work closely with the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team to take the school to the next level. All the roles include class responsibility and the successful candidates will show themselves to be someone who can clearly implement and drive improvement in the teaching and leadership practice of others
Our new Englsih Lead will be:
- passionate about high quality teaching, learning and assessment;
- a school leader who can demonstrate and develop high quality classroom practice;
- someone who is excited about and effective in managing change and rapid improvement for children.
The school will offer:
- a determined and vibrant staff team;
- professional improvement opportunities both internally and in partnership with other schools;
- polite and friendly children who respond well to effective behaviour management;
- parents who want to work closely with the school to drive improvement.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Nadia Smith on 01302 722367 to arrange an appointment.
An application pack is attached to this advert and completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please state which post you are applying for)
Closing date: Monday 30th April 12 o clock
Observation in current setting W/B 30th April
Interviews 9th, 10th & 11th May
References will be requested from those shortlisted.