Hua Hin International School is seeking to appoint an English Secondary Teacher for August 2020
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches. Bangkok is just 2 ½ hours away.
Central to the school are our school values as detailed on our website http://www.huahinschool.com. These values are already embedded within our ethos and we ‘live’ the values within our daily lives. Not only is this reflected in our students but in our staff too. All those in our school community are valued.
We are seeking an inspirational English specialist teacher who can work with our enthusiastic and supportive team to bring innovation to the design of our integrated KS3 programme, IGCSE programmes and from August 2020 the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. We welcome ideas, different ways of thinking and above all else a high regard for the well being and holistic development of our students.
- Commitment to bringing our values alive;
- Experience of the English KS3 curriculum and teaching of IGCSEs/GCSEs
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Commitment to making learning real and purposeful;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire students;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school;
- Experience of IB Diploma would be advantageous but is not essential. Full training and support will be provided.
Interviews will take place in London in the week beginning March 8th 2020 or in Hua Hin by arrangement. The deadline for applications is February 21st 2020. Please note face to face interviews are essential.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please send us your CV with a letter describing how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring your subject specialism alive to our students. Contact Details: email@example.com