Hua Hin International School
Due to continued expansion Hua Hin International School is seeking to appoint an English Secondary Teacher for August 2017.
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special new International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches.
Central to the school are our school values as detailed on our website http://www.huahinschool.com These values are already embedded within our ethos and we ‘live’ the values within our daily lives.
In August 2017 we will have students from 2 years old through to Year 9 students. Our IGCSE programme will begin in 2018 and the studies for the International Baccalaureate Diploma will begin in 2020.
We are seeking a secondary teacher who can work with our enthusiastic and supportive team to bring innovation to the design of our integrated KS3 programme as well as develop the programmes for IGCSEs and for the International Baccalaureate Diploma. All candidates will be expected to offer more than one subject to Key Stage 3 and perhaps 4.
- Commitment to bringing our values alive;
- Experience of the UK KS3 curriculum and teaching of IGCSEs/GCSEs
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Commitment to making learning real and purposeful;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire students;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please send us your CV with a letter describing how you will contribute to the life of our school.
Contact Details: email@example.com