The School Group
The Liwa International schools comprise of Three International schools in the Al Ain region of Abu Dhabi. Liwa International School for Girls is the second school to be established which opened in September 2016. The first, Liwa International School, is an already well-established all-through international school with a strong reputation across the emirate of Abu Dhabi for academic success, high standards of professionalism, teacher loyalty and an oversubscribed student population.
The school’s vision is to provide an outstanding international education that inspires students to be self-disciplined, globally aware, independent life-long learners, who are innovative leaders and critical thinkers. This will be done within a supportive, safe learning environment with state of the art facilities and specialist provision for technology and the arts.
Through partnerships with parents, teachers and the community, the school will be committed to educating students to high, academic, international standards; applying a learning centred approach, which prepares self-confident and socially responsible, young adults for an evolving and changing world.
To support young women to become future leaders of the UAE, Liwa School for Girls will also do this through the provision of an advanced arts and technological learning focused environment, coupled with a broad and balanced extracurricular programme, including community outreach work.
This holistic learning experience will develop the key core skills of leadership, creativity and imagination, essential for personal growth and development of students in the 21st Century.
About the job :
We are actively seeking enthusiastic, outstanding Middle/High school English teacher to join our growing team. We are interested in hearing from teachers with:
• A Bachelor’s degree of Education specialized on English
• At least two years teaching experience (preferred but not essential)
• English proficiency of a native English speaker (essential)
• International teaching experience, especially those with experience in the Middle Eastern region (preferred but not essential)
• Confident use of Assessment for Learning techniques to support students’ learning
• Experienced with integrating technology in the classroom
• Positive communication skills and a team player
• Flexibility and resourcefulness in the classroom
Whilst the school will deliver the American Curriculum, experience of this curriculum is not essential and applicants who have experience of other international curriculum are also encouraged to apply. For further information about our school, please see our websites for more details at www.lisg.ae
A globally competitive and tax free package is on offer for the right candidate.