ABC Teachers are looking for a full time English teacher for a school based in North Solihull which is to start in September 2018.
The academy is very unique and has a forward thinking and positive approach to education. The school has fantastic facilities which are unrivalled in the area. They are committed to the pursuit of the highest possible academic, personal and moral standards, to ensure students develop into conscientious and caring individuals with high aspirations for the future.
I am looking for full time English teacher with the passion and drive to achieve excellent results.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details
About the Role:
· Responsible for following set schemes of work , planning, preparation and marking
· Responsible for monitoring progress across KS3 and KS4 English.
· Attending departmental meetings as required
· You must be able to teach English at KS3 and KS4
About the School:
· The school is an above average-sized secondary school with a larger than average sixth form.
· The school is graded is a good school
· Attainment at GCSE is significantly above average
· The school has excellent facilities
· Behaviour of the pupils is good
· The school has strong leadership
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold the relevant qualification (PGCE in English and QTS )
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.