ENGLISH TEACHER – MPS/UPS
The Education Partnership Trust would like to appoint dynamic and innovative full-time English teachers to provide a first class education for pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs or those being educated within Alternative Provision.
Our staff require exceptional skills to be able to respond appropriately to the challenges they are presented with. They are confident and skilled in building positive relationships that help to break down barriers, build self-esteem and challenge disaffection.
These vacancies are based at Eden School and The Heights in Blackburn.
Our Core Principles include:
We have the highest expectations of ourselves, our pupils, our staff and our school community.
We will work collaboratively with partners to achieve the best possible outcomes for our pupils.
We are passionate about education and learning as a vehicle to life opportunities and committed to our pursuit of excellence in all we do.
We relentlessly pursue new ideas that drive best practice, increase our effectiveness and improve outcomes.
All of the schools within the Education Partnership Trust are united by a drive to improve opportunities and outcomes for children and young people.
What we can offer:
• A highly skilled, committed, and supportive leadership team
• A full CPD programme in order for you to reach your career goals and full potential
• A modern building with great facilities
• Simply Health Care
• Professional development opportunities
• Opportunity to work within a range of educational settings as part of your induction programme
We are looking for a colleague who has:
• The ability to plan and deliver successful, interesting and stimulating lessons
• The ability to set appropriate and challenging work for all students
• The ability to build good relationships with all students
• To be an inspirational practitioner
• To ensure an outstanding learning experience which is engaging and fulfilling for all pupils
• To contribute to the strategic development of the school to ensure that it continually aspires to the highest standards
• To inspire the pupils to achieve the best possible outcome
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring and background check.
The closing date for all completed applications is Friday, 20 April 2018 @ 12noon
Interviews will take place 25th April 2018.
Applications can be completed on line at: