Contract: 0.6 FTE, Fixed Term contract until 31/08/2019
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of a committed and dynamic team, focused on provided the very best education within our community; Bridge Learning Campus is a leading edge educational development and leading the regeneration of a community in an all-through 3 – 16 establishment. You would be joining a passionate and talented staff, led by a compassionate and cohesive Senior Leadership Team, dedicated to making a difference.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative and inspirational leader to be part of our journey to outstanding. Although working primarily with students in Years 7 to 11, the role may involve working with younger children occasionally. You will mainly be teaching English, however, may also need to undertake some cover work.
What we are looking for
• A dynamic and successful teacher of English Language and Literature
• Committed to making a difference to the lives and education of our young people
• Committed to, although not necessarily experienced in, all-through education
What you need to do if you want to join us....
1. Complete a letter of application no more than two sides of A4 in which you can tell us how your experience to date would be suitable for this post.
2. Complete the application form in full, making sure you leave no gaps in your employment history.
3. Once completed send your letter and application form to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Thursday 13th December 2018
Interview Date: TBC
The Bridge Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the expectation is that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
It is our policy to obtain references prior to interview.
The ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.