We are seeking applications for one of Australia's leading provincial schools specialising in the education of girls and boys from rural Queensland. The school is currently seeking highly qualified educators for various teaching roles who have a genuine commitment to all aspects of education along with a community mindedness and willingness to participate in the school’s vast extracurricular programs. In return for your commitment, you will be rewarded with one of the highest remuneration and incentive packages in Queensland. Expect a top remuneration package, outstanding professional development including a free Masters and other incentives.
About the Role:
- English Teacher
- The role will be:
- Year 7 only or
- Year 8 to 10/11
- Permanent Position
- Term 1, 2021 start
- Capricorn Region
- One of Australia’s leading provincial schools
- Free Master degree on offer for permanent staff
- Excellent facilities and teaching resources
- Supportive and well networked school
- Excellent student behaviors
Teachers | The pay-scale is reflective of the applicants teaching experience and in accordance with the EBA (Band 2 Step 1 $71,580 to Band 3 Step 4 $100,310/year) extra remuneration is awarded to Head of Department roles.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience teaching
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered with QCT and hold a valid Working with Children Check
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2012-546635CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #TES2012-546635CW
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org