Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting an English Teacher for an 11 – 18 Secondary School based in Cheshire.
This position is to start in September 2017 and will continue on a full-time long term basis. The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have an English specialism. The role will consist mostly of teaching English at KS3 and KS4 level with some KS5.
They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate teacher to work within a highly experienced department who are extremely supportive and friendly.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified English Teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Able to teach English to KS5 and have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Have the ability to lead and motivate students
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
To apply for this position, you must hold QTS and applications from NQTs will not be accepted.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button below.
If you have a query about the role, please call our Warrington branch on 01925 648 131.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with a least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply directly.