The Archbishop Lanfranc Academy - Coloma Trust, opened in September 2014 and has made rapid improvements. This summer we celebrated some incredible results, well above national averages.
We seek to appoint a dynamic and well qualified Teacher of English to join us on our journey. Teaching across the ability range, evidence is required of successful performance and impact on student outcomes. Applications are considered from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Archbishop Lanfranc is an Academy on a journey to excellence. We are a part of The Coloma Trust, a sponsoring charity with the lead sponsor being the ‘outstanding’ Coloma Convent Girls’ School. As well as being linked with Coloma, we also have close links with The Quest Academy - Coloma Trust.
As we undergo a significant £32m programme of expansion and change, it is an exciting time to join us. By September 2017 we will have moved into our new state-of-the-art buildings with cutting-edge facilities. Staff and students alike will benefit from some of the best educational facilities in South London. This summer we celebrated GCSE success under the new score systems, including 53% 5A*-C including English & Mathematics, Progress 8 (P8) Score at 0.21 and Attainment 8 (A8) at 4.9 (C); pupils achieved significant progress per subject and higher than the national average. Our vision is “to be an outstanding learning community where every individual is enabled to achieve their true potential”.
We look forward to receiving applications from those who would like to help us achieve our vision.
- An academy with a strong commitment to your professional development and career management - CPD offered across The Coloma Trust.
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all.
- The opportunity to work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
- The opportunity to work within the largest cosmopolitan centre outside of Central London, undergoing substantial redevelopment, growth and change.
- An academy that invests in enrichment and extra-curricular activities.
- On-site nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
For further details and an application pack, please contact: Mrs Linda Rogers, c/o The Archbishop Lanfranc Academy, Mitcham Road. Croydon. CR9 3AS. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 689 1255 www.lanfranc.org.uk,
Closing Date for applications: Friday 9th December 2016
The Academy is fully committed to the safeguarding and well-being of all its students and staff. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory enhanced clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service.