Required for January 2018 Teacher of English (Maternity cover)
MPS/UPS for a suitably experienced candidate Applicants who can offer between 0.6 and full time will be considered
Our situation is simply described:
• We are one of the largest schools in Worcestershire, graded as Good with Outstanding features.
• We need an additional teacher to join an English Department that is already thriving. As we sift the applications we shall have two questions in mind:
• Has this candidate got the ability – whether actual or potential – to deliver an even better English experience to all of our students?
• Is this candidate capable of outstanding work in his/her own classroom? We know: • That we either embrace experience or support potential
• That our staff are capable and committed
• That out facilities are first class
• That English is at the centre of our ambitions for the school
For more details about this vacancy, information about our school and an application form please visit our web site at www.droitwichspahigh.worcs.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: 16 October 2017 (9am) Interviews wc 16 October 2017
Droitwich Spa High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 07666185.