About the School
Arcadia School is a vibrant, dynamic British-curriculum school set in the heart of the Jumeirah Village Triangle community within the global city of Dubai. The first of the Arcadia schools, we have grown successfully to become an established, inclusive and innovative school of choice. Our highly skilled teachers, who we consider as part of our family, design and deliver learning programmes of high expectations that motivate, excite and challenge our students while preparing them to be future-ready. The Arcadia motto of, Nurture Lifelong Learning encapsulates our belief that each student will develop a lasting desire to continually learn, grow and develop.
Rated as a ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ features in our very first inspection, we are well on the journey to excellence and continue to deliver high quality education through creative and innovative teaching and learning techniques. Our unique Enrichment Learning Programme combines opportunities for physical, emotional and social growth and the development of new skills and aptitudes and is a trend-setting mindset in the Dubai educational field. As an Apple Distinguished School, we use Apple products throughout with most of our teachers holding the accredited Apple Teacher status and all students benefiting from our 1:1 iPad programme. Our ultra-modern primary school campus provides an enabling environment for all and we are now seeking exceptional teachers to join our family in this truly exciting school.
We are seeking:
- Fully qualified teachers holding Qualified Teacher Status
- Committed professionals who are dedicated to raising standards
- Teachers with secure knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Outstanding practitioners with high expectations
- Professionals able to develop and deliver innovative lessons
- Team players who thrive and can contribute to our Arcadia family
We offer you:
- A unique and inspiring work environment with enthusiastic and motivated students
- Supportive management with a family approach towards all staff
- Opportunities for internal promotion
- High quality continuous professional development
- Comprehensive teacher induction programme
- 2 year limited contract
- Competitive tax free salary
- Visa and Emirates ID costs covered
- Furnished, modern and spacious (single or family) accommodation
- Medical Insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- Free tuition for dependent child
Year-round sunshine, blue skies and warm conditions make Dubai a true pleasure. Rainfall is rare, and temperature ranges from around 20C on a winter day, to a high of around 42C on a summer’s day. All public and private establishments are equipped with air-conditioning. The official currency is dirham (abbreviated to Dhs or AED).
Preliminary interviews will be conducted via Skype for UK based teachers and final interview will be held on 13 January 2020 in Hilton London Angel Islington Hotel.