We are looking for enthusiastic English Teachers to work within a successful multi-academy Trust based in the Borough of Ealing. We offer comprehensive CPD, exciting development opportunities and good promotion prospects for our teachers.
The new post-holders will prepare our students for GCSE and beyond. You will join an innovative, ambitious and energetic staff group that seeks to deliver an outstanding curriculum, and will be well supported by an experienced Senior Leadership Team.
The Twyford Trust comprises four schools – Twyford CE High School (Acton), William Perkin CE High School (Greenford), Ada Lovelace CE High School (Greenford) and Ealing Fields High School (South Ealing). Two of our schools are new, and students will take GCSEs for the first time in 2021 (Ealing Fields) and 2023 (Ada Lovelace). Both schools move to their brand new permanent site in September 2020. Our two established schools (both Ofsted ‘Outstanding’) have thriving and oversubscribed Sixth Forms. We welcome applications from prospective teachers who are interested in working at any of our Trust schools. Alternatively, if you have a preference for a particular school please state this on your application form.
The roles are suitable for NQT and RQT applicants.
- Exceptional professional development and career progression.
- Positive working relationships at all levels.
- A supportive Leadership Team.
- Opportunity to gain experience within four different Trust schools with a common commitment to professional collaboration.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good degree and Qualified Teacher Status.
- Ability to teach English to at least KS4.
- Knowledge of the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- An understanding of recent curriculum/learning developments.
- An understanding of the strategies required to motivate and enthuse all students across the ability range as part of a whole school approach to raising achievement.
- An understanding of the processes and techniques required to assess, record and report students’ learning effectively.
- Ability to be reflective and driven towards self-improvement.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- A commitment to the ethos of the school.
For an informal discussion about these roles or to arrange a visit please contact the HR/Recruitment team at email@example.com
For more information about the role please see the Job Description on the Twyford Trust website at: http://www.twyfordacademies.org.uk/recruitment/vacancies
Please visit the Vacancies page of the Twyford Trust website http://www.twyfordacademies.org.uk/recruitment/vacancies for more information about how to apply, and to download a Job description and Application Form.
Applications must be submitted to Recruitment at Twyford School by the closing date and time above. They can be posted to Twyford Church of England Academies Trust, c/o Twyford Church of England School, Twyford Crescent, Acton, London W3 9PP or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not submit applications by fax.
Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 25 February 2020.
Interview date: TBC - week beginning 2 March 2020.
The Twyford Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo the child protection screening appropriate to the post, including an enhanced disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references from previous employers. For more information about the DBS please see https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check The post-holder will also be expected to read and adhere to the Trust’s Child Protection Policy, and any other Safeguarding documents stated within this.