We are seeking a qualified English Teacher for our client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This Independent school prides itself on offering a dynamic learning environment which fosters the strength and excellence of its students, resulting in consistently outstanding academic achievements.
About the Role:
• English Teacher with Stage 6 experience essential
• Full time, Temporary role
• 2 Term contract for Term 3 and 4, 2019
• Must be able to commence role on the 22nd of July, 2019
• Salary of $78,000 - $110,000 depending on NESA accreditation
• Prestigious Independent School in convenient Sydney Eastern Suburbs location
• Team oriented and supportive environment
• Excellent staff amenities
• Encourages career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified and experienced to teach English with high academic success
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537598SD – Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537598MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).