Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic, flexible English teacher to join an outstanding high school in Hounslow, West London. This full time teaching post is to start in January 2019. This is ideally a permanent contract and suitable for NQTs and teachers that are more experienced. Ofsted also graded this well-resourced English department as ‘Outstanding’.
About the Role
- English Teacher
- Teaching 11-16 year olds
- Sixth form also available
- Full teaching responsibility, may include after school activities / revision sessions
- MPS depending on experience
- Permanent contract
- Suitable for NQTs and those with experience
About the School
- Large co-ed secondary school based in West London
- Well-resourced school / department
- Outstanding recent Ofsted inspection
- Exemplary behaviour
- Excellent facilities including tennis court, fitness suit, school gyms and spacious classrooms
- A short walk from an over ground station in Zone 6, bus and car routes also available
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a degree and QTS or equivalent
- Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum – preferred
- Must be well organised, flexible and possess excellent behaviour management skills
- Possess the ability to design exciting, engaging lessons
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN17656.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.