Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher to join a popular non–selective Academy in Greenwich, South East London. This full time, permanent position is available from January 2019. The successful English Teacher must be able to teach English up to KS5. This academy provides excellent professional development opportunities for both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
About the Role
- English Teacher
- Will be teaching English from KS3 –KS5
- Full time permanent position starting January 2019
- MPS salary from £27,000 - £42,000
About the School
- A large, mixed, popular non-selective Academy
- One of the highest achieving schools in the country for attainment
- Well behaved pupils with a clear, well-structured behaviour policy in place
- Located within the M25, 40 minutes from London Bridge and accessible from most parts of East, Central and North London
- Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (essential)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR8306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.