Pay £150 to £210 (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications). The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS.
January 2021 – Temporary contract with potential to extend
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher to join a secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London. This full time position is available to start in January 2021. Ideally, the school is looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across all year groups. This well-resourced school have multiple benefits available for the successful English Teacher including extensive CPD training, federation support and a free gym to use at any time. The school are open to applications from experienced leaders, plus those who are looking for the next step in their career.
• English Teacher
• All key stages
• To engage and inspire students across all year groups
• Starting January 2021
• On going role, likely to be until the end of the academic year
• Non-selective 11-18 comprehensive school
• Friendly supportive working environment
• Short walk from a train station nearby
• Onsite parking available
• Onsite gym available for use at any time
• Ongoing CPD and Training days throughout the year
• Internal promotion opportunities
• State of the art facilities including resources for all departments
To be considered for the English Teacher position, you will:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary team on 0207 065 7500 quoting job reference RXN ENG13171.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
- Supply agency