APS is a truly outstanding comprehensive school. It has a well-deserved reputation for its welcoming ethos, exceptional academic performance and strong pastoral care. We are looking for an English Teacher to join our team to cover maternity leave for one year.
English is a thriving subject at Alexandra Park School. The teachers are passionate about English and students enjoy the subject. The department is well led and gains excellent results at both GCSE and ‘A’ Level.
Staff at Alexandra Park School work hard to create a positive and happy environment where teachers can teach and students are enthusiastic about learning.
We are able to offer:
- An environment where staff feel valued, supported and challenged
- Extensive support in professional development and career progression
- Strong emphasis on staff well-being
- Strong staff morale across the school
- The opportunity to work at a great school offering top class education
All applications are welcome.
For more information about our school, please visit www.alexandrapark.school
To apply, please click the 'apply' button where you will be able to complete an online application form. We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 16th April 2021.
This post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Alexandra Park School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years