Applications are invited for the following post at a well-known independent school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This reputable independent school offers a combination of curriculums including the New South Wales Syllabus from Preschool to Year 10 and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme in Years 11 and 12.
• Teaching English A Language & Literature across Junior and Senior classes
• Desirable candidates will hold experience teaching the IB curriculum
• Potential for a Head of Department opportunity
• Full-time, Permanent
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be
recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle
Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted
prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Ref erence number #TES2111-550748 Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.