Founded in 2009 by Oxbridge and Ivy League graduates, ARCH Education is an expert educational institute based in Hong Kong, with partner offices in the UK and the US. ARCH’s mission is to bridge the education gap through delivering transformational programs and providing expert guidance on international education, with the aim to equip students for their future educational and career goals.
You can find more information about us at www.arch-education.com.
ARCH also runs an extensive non-profit arm under ARCH Community Outreach www.arch-community-outreach.com
- Work with the dynamic ARCH enrichment team to develop and design a skill-based curriculum to enhance students’ fundamental skills in reading, writing, public speaking and/or critical thinking.
- Depending on experience, the tutor will take on curriculum specific teaching, including IGCSE, A-Level and IB to students on a 1-on-1 basis.
- The tutor will teach age specific group classes to students ranging from ages 6 years old to 15 years old, possible to 18 years old in the future. The age taught will depend on experience.
- Take part in parent-teacher days and provide periodic feedback to parents and students on academic and skills enrichment progress.
- Contribute towards the ARCH teacher training program.
- Teaching experience highly preferred
- Curriculum development experience highly preferred
- English Literature and Language background high preferred
- Strong communication, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Energy and passion, with an ability to think creatively. Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork, professionalism and flexibility.
- Teaching qualification: PGCE, DELTA, CELTA or equivalent teaching license is preferable.
The following experience would be preferred, but is not required:
- With experience in education industry, preferred but not compulsory
Contract Period: Full-time, 2 year contract preferred (we will consider 1 year contract for strong candidates)
Job Offer range:
Remuneration would be including Salary (depending on experience) and Incentive Bonus.
- A 5 day working week (Saturday is full working day; one weekday as leave during the term
- Medical Insurance
- Visa sponsorship, if needed
- Various career development and advancement opportunities
- ARCH-wide staff events
Interested parties please send your full resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org