Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated English teacher to join a ‘Good with excellent features’ school in Ilford. The successful English teacher will join the school from September 2017 on a full time maternity contract for at least 6 months, with the potential of the contract extending.
About the Role
· English teacher
· Predominately working with KS3, will include working with a small KS4 group
· Six month maternity contract starting September 2017
· Daily rate up to £160
About the School
· Rated ‘Good’ with ‘excellent features’ by the ISI
· Multicultural diverse student body
· Holistic approach to learning and wellbeing, including implementing a programme catering to the positive mental health of students
· Big focus on extra-curricular activities such as the school choir, drama, dance and musical productions
· Welcoming and supportive leadership team
· Great transport links to Ilford
In order to be considered for this role, the successful English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Newly qualified, experienced and/or OS-trained teacher welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number TZY13584.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.