MPR 1 - 6 (UPR considered for experienced candidate)
Caldecott Foundation School is a non-maintained special school catering for young people with complex needs including Autism Spectrum Disorders and, social, emotional and mental health difficulties between the ages of 5 and 18.
We are looking for creative, passionate and committed practitioner, who wants to achieve the very highest standards of teaching and learning for young people with a range of complex needs. We want someone who can take the curriculum and bring it alive, teaching creatively and drawing young people into the learning.
You will need to:
• Be a good and outstanding teacher with successful teaching experience in mainstream or special education setting
• Have a thorough understanding of working with pupils with SEN, ASD and SEMH
• Be able to work as part of a highly effective team
• Have excellent communication and IT skills
• Have Qualified Teacher Status
• Be able to teach across KS3, 4 and 5 up to GCSE and Functional Skills
In return we can offer
A competitive salary
The experience of working alongside a committed and cohesive team
Opportunities for further professional development
We strongly encourage interested candidates to visit the school prior to application. If you wish to arrange a visit or discuss details of the post prior to interview you may telephone the HR department on 01303 815630.
For a full job description, person specification and an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Caldecott Foundation School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involves regular contact with children, we follow the safer recruitment guidelines and any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service.