ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking to appoint an English language and literature teacher for one of our partner schools based in Walsall. This well regarded and established school are looking for somebody to start September 2019 on a full-time basis.
About the role:
• Key Stages 3 – 4 , English language and literature teacher
• Full-time role
• Position to commence September 2019
• Competitive rate of pay
About the school:
This well-regarded school ensures all students are supported and guided throughout their academic journey. The curriculum focuses on making subjects come alive by making learning stimulating and enjoyable. The school focuses on making sure students develop their potential and put nothing less than 100% into their studies, the hardworking staff strive to ensure every students needs are met.
• Boost your career with this highly regarded school
• Work in a team oriented and supportive environment
• Be a suitably qualified English Teacher i.e PGCE/Bed
• Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent in the last 5 years
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
• Hold or be willing to complete an enhanced DBS/police check
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Chelsea Beard on 0121 4812231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.