Tropicana SJII Education Management Sdn. Bhd. (876687-U)
St. Joseph’s Institution International School Malaysia (Tropicana PJ Campus)
St Joseph’s Institution International School Malaysia (SJIIM) is a Lasallian International School (3 to 18 years). The school opened in September 2016 and currently has a roll of 715 boys and girls. It prepares students for the IGCSE and IB Diploma examinations with an emphasis upon research-based teaching pedagogy and a character-building programme of activities inspired by the school's Lasallian heritage, including service, sport, music, adventure and drama.
SJIIM is seeking an outstanding and inspirational specialist English teacher whose passion and experience will transform the outcomes of our students. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to join the staff of this ambitious new international school.
The School is committed to delivering an outstanding English programme that will meet the needs of pupils at all levels. We are committed to securing the highest possible standards of teaching and learning in this area to ensure that our pupils will flourish as successful Global Citizens. There will be a very strong extra-curricular offer and the successful candidate will be expected to make a significant contribution to this programme.
We are looking for a committed, passionate and knowledgeable professional who will work tirelessly to ensure the best possible teaching of English.
- To teach pupils assigned to your class within the school and carry out duties as required by the Head of Department
- To promote the Lasallian Mission and Core Values of SJIIM
- Ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reports meet the expectations of the school
- To actively contribute to wider school development and growth
- Demonstrate thorough curriculum knowledge
- Demonstrate a proactive approach towards professional development
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, state of the art environment
- A caring, inclusive Lasallian school committed to holistic education
- A school-wide commitment to accelerating and deepening pupils’ learning
- A highly effective team committed to supporting each other
- Excellent professional development opportunities to support the delivery of cutting edge practice
- Highly competitive teachers' pay and conditions
Please go to the school website http://www.sji-international.edu.my/staff/employment-opportunities/teaching-vacancies or further information.
How To Apply:
A letter of application (maximum 2 pages)
A Curriculum Vitae, including three referees
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate clearly in the subject portion of the email which post you are applying for.
Closing Date: 2 March 2018