£125 - £189 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.)
Vision for Education are recruiting for a lecturer or Teacher in English for a college based in Preston, Lancashire
We have a number exciting roles for a suitable candidate to join an excellent college as a Lecturer or Teacher in English.
Ideally the role will start immediate but can be flexible if unavailable till a alter date.
This role will be full time to support GCSE and Functional Skills learners for hour long sessions with upto 7 children in each session.
This college based in Preston, is a long established and prestigious college offering a wide range of subjects with excellent facilities.
To be considered for the English specialism role you must:
• Hold a recognised Teaching Qualification
• Be adaptable and flexible
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision For Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision For Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision For Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Lancashire, please contact our Preston team on 01772 669322
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.