Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for an outstanding Teacher of English for a comprehensive secondary school based in St Helens. The school has a good reputation, with a successful and effective senior leadership team in place, the students welfare, behaviour and attendance is good.
The position will be across Key Stages 3 and 4 and may involve some KS5 teaching. It is a full-time opportunity and will commence in January 2020 on a long term supply basis. The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have experience offering English up to KS4. Applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome.
- Be a qualified English teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have a resilient character, a strong personal drive and a dynamic teaching approach
To apply for this position, you must hold Secondary QTS. In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button below. If you have a query about the role, please call Jane Bester at our Liverpool branch on 0151 363 2266.
The benefits of working for Vision for Education:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK. We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check. If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply directly.