Smart Teachers is recruiting for an excellent English Teacher to join a large beautiful all-girls school located in South East London. This Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School prides itself on their stunning new builds and state of the art classrooms. The school boasts on its passionate hardworking team of staff that are dedicated to the future of their pupils. The successful English Teacher will start from January 2018 covering a maternity role, this will continue until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Maternity cover starting January 2018 until the end of the academic year
· Daily rate from £130 - £180 depending on experience
· Suitable for NQTs
About the School
· Large beautiful secondary school located in Lewisham
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted with outstanding leadership
· Large brand new buildings
· Modern day technology in every classroom
· Large spacious greenery in and around the school
· Good transport links
· 14 minute train in to London Bridge
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXHD16928
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.