Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic English Teacher to join a “good” secondary school in Tower Hamlets; East London. This full time English Teacher position will be available to start after February half term and will be contracted through until the end of the academic year with the potential of the becoming a permanent position should they find the right candidate. The English Teacher will be responsible for teaching a timetable of KS3 and KS4 only in this always improving school.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Full time
· February half tern start
· Contract through until end of academic year
· Potential to be kept on as permanent
· Timetable including KS3 and KS4 only
· Possible extra-curricular responsibilities for the right candidate
· Daily rate between £140-£190 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted
· Friendly, supportive and welcoming environment
· Good behaviour
· Consistently improving each year
· Positive feedback from previous staff
· Located within walking distance from an over ground station with great rail links further into Central and East London
· Onsite parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN30308.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.