Smart Teachers is representing an Australian independent college located in west Melbourne, Australia. This school requires an innovative and experienced English teacher to engage and motivate students of all abilities. Overseas applicants are welcome to apply. This is an exciting opportunity and offers many benefits for teachers who are keen to seek a new adventure and broaden their career prospects.
About the Role:
- English teacher
- Teach year 11 and year 12 (equivalent to Key Stage 4 and 5)
- Job reference: #WEB1611-157234TB
- Position to commence 20th of January, 2017
- Full-time, 12 month contract minimum
- Incoming staff must be respectful of the school values and ethos
About the School:
- Our client is a reception to year 12, co-educational, multi-campus school
- Large and growing school cohort
- Facilitates a holistic and nurturing learning environment
- Fosters strong relationships between, staff, students, parents and the wider community
- Adjacent to public transport and a short travel from the Melbourne city centre
About the Location:
Our client school is located in west Melbourne. Melbourne is the capital of the state of Victoria and is Australia’s second largest city. For the last five years, Melbourne has been voted the world’s most liveable city. This school has excellent community links and welcomes people from all backgrounds.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a valid visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #WEB1611-157234TB. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.