We are currently seeking an experienced and committed Secondary School English Teacher. This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher, to work with creative, innovative and engaged Steiner School students.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience teaching Stage 5 English and Stage 6 Preliminary Advanced and HSC Advanced English
- Be familiar with the NSW English syllabus for Stage 5 and 6
- Hold experience teaching Stage 6 Advanced English current syllabus for HSC in 2018
- Have a knowledge of the 2018-9 new syllabus.
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications and experience for accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) requirements (previously BOSTES)
- Show a demonstrated understanding of, or willingness to support, the principles of Steiner education
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check as required under the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012.
Please see website for full position details and how to apply