Our client school is an Independent school in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. They are looking for a passionate teacher to join their staff at the all-boys campus.
About the Role:
- Year 8, 9 and 11 English
- Year 10 Modified English
- Debating 2 periods per week
- Full-time, permanent role
- Position to commence April 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1801-525403LG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-525403LG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).