THE NEW RUSH HALL SCHOOL
Fencepiece Road, Hainault
Ilford, Essex IG6 2LB
Tel: 020 8501 3951
English Teacher - Secondary
MPS/UPS + SEN Point
New Rush Hall is a special school for children experiencing social, emotional and/or mental health difficulties (SEMH), many of which present challenging behaviour.
We have a vacancy in the Secondary department for a qualified and experienced English teacher. Responsibility for leading a curriculum area may be available to a candidate with the right skills and experience.
You will be joining NRHS at a very exciting time; there is a new leadership team in place across the whole school with ambitious plans for school improvement. Teachers across the school will have an important contribution to make in shaping the schools future direction.
We are looking for an exceptional teacher with
• Qualified Teacher status
• Successful classroom experience of Quality First Teaching
• An interest in, and understanding of, Special Educational Needs and the factors which affect behaviour
• Resilience, stamina, flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills
• A positive attitude to hard work and challenging situations
We can offer you
• Children with a hunger to learn
• The opportunity to be part of a hard-working, supportive, solution focussed team of professionals
• A highly rewarding job with no risk of boredom
If you are a successful mainstream teacher who wants a challenge but are worried about making a move into special education, call us to talk about how SEMH experience can enhance your professional development.
Please complete and return the application form attached to this advert.
The closing date for this post is Friday 15th January 2021 at 12.00pm.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 18th January 2021
Interviews will take place on Friday 22nd January 2021.
New Rush Hall School
- Special needs with state - community funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 16 years