Salary: Main Pay Range (Inner London)
Contract: Full Time
Start Date: September 2017
We are currently seeking to appoint an exceptional English Teacher, who is enthusiastic and ambitious, to build on the success of the high performing English Department.
Our targets are ambitious, but for the right person, this is a rare opportunity to both make a difference and lead the Academy to the next level.
Our staff and students have already identified what they expect you to be like:
- You are an outstanding teacher.
- You love working with staff and students in classrooms to help them achieve their potential.
- You have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an excellent school and you want to be part of making Green Spring Academy Shoreditch outstanding.
- You help everyone unlock their potential as teachers, as learners, and as leaders.
- You have been very successful as a teacher and leader in raising standards in a school that is similar in context to Green Spring Academy Shoreditch.
- You have previous experience of working in secondary school education.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us become even better, please apply. CVs will not be accepted.
Please note that all shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview in person and will need to teach an observed lesson as part of the interview/assessment process.
The closing date is 12 noon on 30th June 2017 and the interview date will be confirmed in due course.
Green Spring Academy Shoreditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.