An hour north-west of Melbourne, our client is a regional, independent, coeducational school of choice. They strive to enable young people to realise their potential and use contemporary learning and teaching practices to foster creativity, innovation and critical thinking.
About the Role:
- Year 10-11 English
- Part Time (0.36FTE) 8 days out of a 10 day timetable
- ASAP start until the end of Term 3, possibly Term 4
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549800H, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers