95.00 – 207.64 Per Day
November 2019 – July 2020
Vision for Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established Secondary Academy on the outskirts of Rotherham to source a full-time Teacher of English to complete a maternity cover from November 2019 up until the end of the academic year, July 2020. The role will include full teacher duties, including planning, marking and assessment responsibilities, along with staff meetings and parents’ evenings.
The desired English Teacher will be teaching classes across Key Stage 3 and 4, with potentially some Y12 responsibility also. The ability to teach to A-Level would be hugely advantageous, however, if you are experienced in teaching up to GCSE, please do also apply as there is room for movement within the timetable for the right person, should that person not be comfortable with AS/A2.
The school is a rewarding environment for forward thinking and vibrant teachers who thrive from being able to connect and engage with their students, and get deep into learning to really make a difference, and see progress from one lesson to the next. Within this setting, pupils are generally well behaved, have clear structure and awareness of what is expected of them. This school is a genuine pleasure to teach in, and has had fantastic reviews from Teacher’s I have currently, and historically placed in this setting.
To be considered for the position of English Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary English to ideally AS Level, but essentially GCSE Level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 243 5555.